Sunday 5 July 2009

Food, Glorious Food

I know Isobel's food exploration is just like that of any other baby her age, but as a future note to myself and perhaps for her, I thought it would be good as a record to post an update on the things she is eating at nearly 8 months old. This morning she tried a tiny bit of croissant - yum yum (they were buttery)

Delicious



All Gone


At lunch after her 'textured' puree, she got stuck into a slice of ham and a slice of mature cheddar. Scrum McYum. Whilst we were in Oz she was very partial to avocado and other milestones have included:

Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Cod, chicken liver (MMMmmmmmm), toast (but mummy to remember to keep away from the granary - very interesting nappies), bread sticks are a fav and excellent distraction when the adults need to eat, pasta, rice, porridge, mango, blueberries (very tasty with a bit of banana), lentils (goes mad for them!) and of course good old fromage frais!
I need to wean myself off Annabel Karmel and start making my own con-
coctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment