Sunday 2 May 2010

40th

We celebrated Richard's 40th birthday this week. Something I know he was dreading, but I wonder if in the end he has enjoyed his time this week..? Tuesday the two of us (amazingly!) went out for dinner. I decided to opt for local in view of babysitting logistics so we went to Le Chardon - a favourite of ours for many years.



The Saturday was suppose to be the surprise party, but as usual Richard twigged although luckily was unaware of who was coming. Huge thank you to those who helped out and to Isobel, who completely out of character, had a three hour sleep in the morning so I was able to get most things ticked off the list. I was so relieved the weather man got the forecase wrong again. We had a beautiful (almost hot if sitting in a suntrap) sunshine and didn't start with the predicted heavy rain until the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment