Saturday 5 June 2010

Ribbon Cardigan

I made this Autumnal cardy for Isobel - but if the weather dips to 13 degrees as promised tomorrow she might be getting some wear out of it sooner than later. A colleague knitted the same pattern for Isobel when she was newborn and I think the simple design is so pretty. I have given up the Art of Perfection as there are several mistakes on one of the front panels - and the neck band, but have come to the conclusion to just let it go!



The other week when Isobel and I had our jaunt to the local yarn shop, I made an impulse buy of some Debbie Bliss Eco Cotton. I haven't knitted in cotton for ages as it can look so uneven, but this is lovely and so light. Perfect for a little someone when the Summer days are a little chilly...

No comments:

Post a Comment