Monday 12 November 2012

Cake, Cake and more Cake

With all these birthdays and birthday parties, cake seems to be all around us at the moment.....may need to go nil by mouth post Christmas!

What cake for a four year old girl - she requested a pink Beetle car cake.....far too difficult I thought and required purchasing a new tin (in fact would have been easier than my next undertaking). Inspired by another friends creation, I went for the Princess cake along with video instructions on how to assemble and ice and voila - the lady in pink appeared in a ton of buttercream icing:

Hi there!

A cake for nursery was required a couple of days later....having failed in making a four out of sweeties, I renamed it a jewel cake......quite fancied trying it, but it was all demolished by her classmates.


Am wondering whether I have the energy to make the Christmas cake this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment