Friday 7 May 2010

PJs

I took a few days holiday this week and it has been bliss - just what I needed. My main aim this week was to dust off the sewing machine and make PJs for Isobel having bought the material and pattern at least a couple of months ago. It wasn't until I opened up the pattern did I realise I hadn't used one since living in Perth....far too long ago (and what have I been doing??). So whilst initially daunted, I got to grips (thank goodness for the internet) and here are the results. Have yet to try them out on the model, but I hope she will like them.



2 comments:

Helen said...

Adorable. They look great! No stopping you now :)

Granny said...

The pj's are lovely - I am sure Isobel will enjoy wearing them! What an exciting weekend for her - you will be able to tell her that Granny is coming on a train soon!

Post a Comment