Saturday 1 March 2014

A Little on the Big Side


I had some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in my small stash and my need to knit big - bigger needles together with a striped jumper in mind for Elis. It was surprisingly tricky to find the pattern in aran weight, so after quite a few swatches and tweaks in sizes, I decided to adapt a pattern from Debbie Bliss' Quick Baby Knits. Not ideal as maths is not my strong point, but it has turned out ok - a little on the large side, but it should fit next winter. Elis said 'nice' as he tried it on - sloppy joe style.



I don't have a new project on the go - which makes me feel a little loss - no solid escapism, but it's all part of a plan to focus on learning to crochet - hope I have some patience! Some new colour bought today as Elis and I raced to the shop whilst Isobel was Pirate and Fairy partying!


No comments:

Post a Comment